Tuesday 19 June 2012

Decisions, decisions

I'm a big Warseer user, and i decided a bit ago i want to have a Project Log on there. I think it makes it easier to get responses to stuff, interact with viewers and get c&c. I still intend to mantain this blog, but rather than have 2 identical logs, this blog from now on will only have completed models etc. WIP shots will be on the warseer plog, along with the completed pics. However this blog will also include some of my musings on gaming, painting and current events, and occasional shots of some of my other models. i.e. stuff that might be considered off topic on Warseer. The Warseer plog will be up today, and there'll be a completed model update here today. Link will be up in the top bar of the blog to the Warseer Plog.

As always, thanks for reading,

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment